Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quickies, boobs, nuts and a shedding pussy

I’m sure by now you’ve all seen those popular Vince Slap Chop and Sham Wow Commercials. But have you seen his latest. The Schticky? Not to worry, I have it below for you to watch. Now, when Vince first started doing the Slap Chop Commercials, people had a field day making fun of him. Slap My Nuts was the best. Parodies were made of him, even on SNL. He’s just a fun guy to poke fun at. I love the You Tube versions of it.  Here, check it out.



A riot, right? LOL
I’ve used the Slap Chop and don’t find it useful at all. It now sits in the back of my cupboard, all alone wishing someone would slap its nuts.
I never tried the Sham Wow, but I’ve heard it’s just as useless. So It makes me wonder about the Schticky. It’s a lint roller that’s washable and reusable. Sounds good, right? And forget about paying mega bucks on those other lint rollers that you continually have to replace.  Am I going to go out and buy it? Probably not. But listening to the infomercial is priceless.  Maybe it’s the pervert in me, but some of this infomercial sounds kinky.
“We’re going to clean your home in a quickie” Quickie? Hmmm sounds like fun.
And look how the woman rolls that Schticky across her boob? Really, she couldn’t have run it along her skirt?
“Problem with that shedding Pussy?” Snort!! Come on, really? LMAO
“Hey Vince! Oh, you’re playing with your Schticky.”  I almost peed myself when I heard this line. LOL
Right? Kinky?
Check it out.

I love these commercials, but love the parody’s more.

11 comments:

JM said...

OH..MY..GOSH.... That's so wrong! I hadn't seen these yet. Are they serious? Good for your shedding pussy? I'm surprised the tv police didn't jump all over that!
Thanks for sharing, Shiela.

Shiela Stewart said...

I guess they're allowed to air it after 11. Still, who thought this ad was a good idea. Funny as it may be, it is so wrong.

Faith said...

My wireless doesn't let me watch most videos, but I'll take your word for this one, lol.

I've never found anything I've bought from TV to work. I gave up on the "miracle" tools, products, etc. Waste of money.

Shiela Stewart said...

Tell me about it, Faith. I know a lot of people love Snuggies but I can't for the life of me understand why.

Natalie Star said...

OMG that was great! I loved it thanks for sharing.

And I'm a proud owner of a snuggie! LOL. I am always cold and my room gets drafty so it's perfect! ;)

Jennifer Probst said...

I am hysterical! Love it!

Shiela Stewart said...

Doesn;t your back get cold? I think I would always wear it in reverse. LOL

Thanks for popping in, Natalie and having a laugh with me. :)

Hey Jennifer, thanks for stopping by. When I first saw it I nearly swallowed my tongue. LOL

Authors Promoting Authors said...

Ha, oh wow, Shiela! I just caught this in the early hours of the am, this morning.
"Problem with that shedding pussy?"
I thought, Noooo. He didn't just say that. :P :o)

Shiela Stewart said...

I know, right. I thought the same thing. LOL

natalie star said...

The chair I sit in all the time has a high back and it swallows me. So I snuggle in there with my snuggie on (wearing it correctly) and I am good to go. So, no, my back doesn't get cold LOL :)

Shiela Stewart said...

Good to know, Natalie. :)