Friday, February 22, 2013

Secrets of the Dead chpt 12


Chapter 12

 

C.J stood near the entrance to the living room, watching as Jessica sat with her face practically plastered against the tiny television screen, hooked up to one of his cameras. Just looking at her made him feel all warm inside. He remembered vividly how she had felt in his arms, how her naked body had fit perfectly with his.

Though she’d changed into her own clothing, he could still visualize her wearing only his shirt and nothing more.

He wondered what she would do if he whisked her off her chair and threw her down on the ground and ravaged her delicious body.

“What are you doing?”

Shrieking, Jessie jumped from the chair she’d been sitting in. And C.J.’s first reaction was to laugh.

“Why the hell do you find scaring me so damn funny?

My God, I could have had a heart attack.”

“It wasn’t intentional, darling, but it sure gave me a thrill. What were you watching that has you so spooked?”

As he pulled up a chair and sat beside her, he saw the tape from the night before, stilled on the screen. “Ah, now I see.”

Settling down now, she took her seat, and played the tape. “I was just reviewing this. It’s a little freaky to watch.”

“I imagine for you it is.”

“But not you, because you’re used to this sort of thing.

I still can’t get over it. Did you know this place was

haunted before you came here? Like, seriously know, not

just taking the owners’ word on it?”

“No, but hearing their accounts I had a strong

suspicion what they described was the truth.”

“Why?” She stretched out in the chair, her long tanned legs dangling over the arms.

Damn, she was sexy. He remembered just what those legs had felt like touching his sides, lifting up and curling around his back as he drove himself into her. How wild she had been, writhing beneath him, gyrating her hips, nails digging into his back as her body convulsed over and over and….

“C.J.”

“What?” he jumped at her voice, suddenly feeling incredibly hot.

“You okay?”

“Yeah, fine. What did you say?” He couldn’t recall a single word she had said to him.

“You’re flustered. Why are you flustered?”

“I’m not.”

“You are so. You never get flustered.” She sat up, leaning forward. “What were you thinking just now?”

“Nothing.” It suddenly came back to him. He hoped.

“You asked why I knew the house was haunted just by talking with the owners.”

Her lips curling in a smirk, she pressed on. “Let’s set that conversation on the back burner for now and discuss what it was that distracted you, making you pant and looking a little wild in the eyes.”

“I was not panting and my eyes never go wild.”

“Oh, they go wild alright, and you were most definitely panting.” Her eyes wandered down to his crotch.

“You’re hard!”

He didn’t have to look down to know she was right, but he did shift to disguise it a little more. Change the subject and now. “The moment I stepped into this place, I knew there were other presences here, so when I made you that bet, I had the upper hand.”

“Now that wasn’t very nice. What were you thinking about that got you hard? Do ghosts get you hard, C.J.? Are you a necrophiliac?”

His eyes narrowed. “That’s an obsession with a corpse, Jessica. There are no corpses here.”

She bit her lip, smirking. “Fine, whatever. Tell me what you were thinking about.”

 “You’re not going to let up until I do, are you?”

“Nope.” She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at him.

“Fine, I’ll tell you what I was thinking. I was remembering what it felt like to have these gorgeous legs of yours wrapped around my body as I drove myself into you.” His fingers slid up her ankle, past her knee and all the way to her thighs before she stopped him.

“C.J...”

“Do you know what else I remember?” He placed his hands on the arms of the chair, standing up, leaning over her, his eyes meeting hers. “I remember how wild you were, bucking beneath me, begging me with your body to give you more.”

She swallowed hard, and if the pink in her cheeks was any indication, she was growing aroused by what he was telling her.

“And I wonder, Jessica, just what else I could do to you to make you scream out in ecstasy.” He took her mouth in one sharp motion that took her breath away. He felt her suck it in, felt her hold it as he devoured her lips.

And while he toyed with her mouth, he yanked her to her feet, pulling her tight against his chest.

There’s my animal, he thought as she backed him against the wall, pressing her belly against his. When her hand slid down and not so gently grabbed hold of his dick, his eyes nearly crossed.

He felt it then, the sharp stinging pain in the center of his chest that warned him of the rage that was stirring in the room. The conflict of emotions swirled like a confusing brew inside of him, his loins begging him to proceed, his mind telling him to take cover.

He hadn’t had time to decide when a loud crash startled them both.

They broke apart, Jessica spinning around just as a vase flew towards them. Grabbing her, C.J. pushed them to the side as the vase crashed into the wall, tiny shards of glass falling to the floor and scattering. The matching vase lay shattered only feet before them.

He released Jessica, stepped back in experiment, and felt the rage still slightly. “Hmm.”

“What hmm, and what the hell is going on? Did that vase just fly towards us?”

“I need to experiment.” Grabbing her by the arms, C.J. yanked her against him and took her mouth hastily while his hands roamed her body. He felt the bubbling in his gut and knew an instant before the rage erupted that he was onto something. Releasing her quickly, he stepped away and waited.

“What the hell?”

“Someone doesn’t like me touching you.”

“What?”

Rubbing his chest, the burning very unsettling, he turned to Jessica with complete seriousness. “I believe that last night’s display was a temper tantrum because I was with his girl.”

“English, Dowling, I’m a little keyed up here and my mind is mush.”

Oh, he wanted to finish what they had started in the worst way, but he didn’t think now was the best time. Not until the angry energy swirling about stilled. Damn the spirit for ruining his fun. He shifted himself and took a deep breath in hopes of cooling his libido down. “You know those so called bugs you felt the first night you were here?”

“Yeah.” She shuddered.

“It wasn’t bugs, darling, that was a man having a little pleasure moment.”

“What the hell are you talking about, Dowling?”

Frowning, she dropped down into her chair, her body starting to settle down.

“I believe what you felt were the hands of Darius

Smithers, attempting to have his way with you.”

She snorted in response, then laughed it off. “Get out, that is so ridiculous.”

“He was reportedly a ladies man.” C.J. sat on the sofa, lighting a cigarette, feeling the energy around him calm.

He was more than relieved. At least his stomach could settle down now, as well as other uncomfortable aches.

“And I think he’s taken a fancy to you, and might I say, I can’t blame the guy. You are quite the woman Jessica.”

“Are you trying to tell me that you think there is some perverted ghost here trying to fondle me at night?” She snorted again. “Come on, Dowling, that’s absurd.”

“Why is that absurd? Think about what you’ve witnessed this past day, then think back to what it felt like that first night, in your bed. If it had been bugs, darling, where did they go, why didn’t you see any when you changed the bedding?”

She put a hand to her stomach. “Oh god, oh ick.” Then her eyes went wide. “That means in the washroom, it was him touching me, and in bed, he pinched my nipple. Oh

God, God. I feel sick.” Lifting to her feet, she ran for the stairs and to the washroom.

Couldn’t say he blamed her. It sickened him just thinking about what the perverted entity might have done to her. With the smoke smoldering between his fingers, he lifted his head and searched the room. “Only a coward violates a woman, and only a coward hides his face. Touch her again, and you’ll have me to answer to.”

A gust of wind swept into the room, stirring the curtains, rattling the windows and tossing pictures to the floor. In the midst of the storm brought on by a pissed ghost, C.J. stood, calmly tapped his cigarette out, then headed after Jessica. He’d grown out of his fear of the dead a long time ago.

No comments: