Thursday, December 17, 2015

Been a while

So as you can tell I haven't been very present on my blog for a long time. Life has a way of getting in the way. But...I'm back now so look out! LOL

Since being here last I've been through a few publishers.  good portion of my books ended up without a publisher. Thank God it didn't last long. Thanks to Champagne Publishing my Darkness series is back. November 1st Seducing the Darkness was re-released with a whole new cover. On January first 'Happy New Year' to me, Desiring the Darkness will be released. Each book will be released every two months. There's no change in them other than a few sentences maybe, but Penetrating the Darkness will be a completely new book. I am in the process of rewriting it as we speak.

So there you have it. Please come back and see what I've got on my blog.
It could be silly facts about me, crazy things in my life, or other guests sharing their books and stuff.

No comments: